Finance or Marketing InternTransamerica Financial Advisors
Marketing Internship with a Wall Street Journal Top-Ranked Real Estate TeamDouglas Elliman
College Campus Representative (Nationwide)tBubble, Inc.
Marketing InternshipFearless Media
Marketing & Branding Intern - Fashion and Lifestyle Consulting FirmInternshipGurus
Marketing /SEO/SMM/SEMBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
201 North Illinois Street 16th Floor South Tower
DescriptionWe are looking for a social media intern for our client projects, who can produce good results and increase targeted traffic through social media channels. We need a complete social media plan for our projects, please send previous success stories of your social media campaign as a student. We are not looking for any freshers, so only expert students apply. Please mentioned how can you increase the ROI, generate leads and brand optimization through social media marketing. Pure social media guru needed. We need a person who can teach us about social media . English should be good because you need to write the social media plan for clients.
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Navigate daily SEO via Pinterest, FB, and Twitter