Marketing InternBookmark This
Velocity Agency, LLC
710 Papworth Ave.
DescriptionAre you a highly motivated student looking for an outlet to prove your abilities? Are you looking to develop skills to complement your existing creativity?
Welcome to Velocity Agency, a full-service New Orleans marketing and advertising agency. We’ve been in the business for 37 years and have gained unparalleled experience in the Gaming, Healthcare, Industrial, Government, and Retail industries. We’re in the business of producing visible results for our clients – whether that means increased revenue or a better image.
We are actively seeking, 'the best of the best' at the college level to join our internship program. We are looking for a marketing intern that is open to learning, while growing in the process as an individual. If you're a Marketing student looking to apply what you've picked up in school to real-world projects keep reading…
Our internship program is designed to provide upper level students with the tools, environment and guidance to prepare for the transition from school to full-time employment. We provide a crucial skill set that will help emerging students gain the knowledge to be functional in the career world. Whether collaborating with an Account Manager for projects, or researching and solving problems on your own, your brain will be worked and your abilities honed.
* This is an unpaid internship available for school credit.
Responsibilities- Assisting Senior Account Manager
- Assisting with office duties
- Research information on a project-by-project basis
- Assist with social media
- Prepare reports and presentations on a client basis
Requirements- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- An extreme attention to detail and highly organized
- Experience PC and/or MAC platforms
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, GoogleDocs
- Knowledge of content management systems is a plus