Recruitment InternshipIndependent Solar Leads
MARKETING/COMMUNICATIONS INTERNGrades of Green
Marketing intern needed for killer new mobile marketing startupAislefire labs
Appointment Setters...........Make Extra Money!!Royal Finish Building Services
Marketing InternProvo Financial Services, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Patterson Insurance Agency
16007 Mary Ann St
DescriptionContact Manger – The contact manager position is designed to accomplish exactly what the title states, “manage” the “contacting of prospects and customers on a regular basis. Duties may include:
1. Scheduling Farmers Friendly Reviews, maintaining records of all contacts and planned follow-ups as well as confirming each appointment in advance via mail, telephone or by other appropriate means.
2. Contacting Realtor s/Mortgage Processor by phone, e-mail or in person following up to scheduling meals with Agent. (www.har.com)
3. Creating Face Book Activities such as;
• Contest- To reach more clients
• Posting comments related to insurance business
• Adding more prospect/Clients to our Face book site
• Like us at Patterson Insurance Services requests
4. Networking Group
• Contact professionals by phone, e-mail or in person, associated to the insurance industry to create interest in joining a network group.
• Create attractive topics for meeting, (educational, informational, and etc.)
• Look for a Guest that will provide a speech for a group (e.g. Government position, Political position, Business owner and etc.)
• Scheduling weekly meetings follow with a confirmation to assist.
5. Calling existing clients to wish them a happy birthday (retention strategy)
6. Marketing events on site property (e.g. Summer-Free water, winter- free hot chocolate and etc.)
7. Telemarketing, scheduling sales appointments with prospects, policyholders and clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.