PART/Full Time Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.dailypay.pe,hu
Paid Full-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternshipMedium Blue
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
Event Marketing Manager ( MUSIC )PS label
Marketing InternshipeTax & Financial Solutuons
Marketing InternBookmark This
Patterson Insurance Agency
16007 Mary Ann St
DescriptionContact Manger – The contact manager position is designed to accomplish exactly what the title states, “manage” the “contacting of prospects and customers on a regular basis. Duties may include:
1. Scheduling Farmers Friendly Reviews, maintaining records of all contacts and planned follow-ups as well as confirming each appointment in advance via mail, telephone or by other appropriate means.
2. Contacting Realtor s/Mortgage Processor by phone, e-mail or in person following up to scheduling meals with Agent. (www.har.com)
3. Creating Face Book Activities such as;
• Contest- To reach more clients
• Posting comments related to insurance business
• Adding more prospect/Clients to our Face book site
• Like us at Patterson Insurance Services requests
4. Networking Group
• Contact professionals by phone, e-mail or in person, associated to the insurance industry to create interest in joining a network group.
• Create attractive topics for meeting, (educational, informational, and etc.)
• Look for a Guest that will provide a speech for a group (e.g. Government position, Political position, Business owner and etc.)
• Scheduling weekly meetings follow with a confirmation to assist.
5. Calling existing clients to wish them a happy birthday (retention strategy)
6. Marketing events on site property (e.g. Summer-Free water, winter- free hot chocolate and etc.)
7. Telemarketing, scheduling sales appointments with prospects, policyholders and clients.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.