Social Media eInternshipMinority Women Veterans Organization
SEM InternshipPure Digital Co.
Expanding Marketing Into Foreign Territories - Need Translation - Simplified ChineseRegal Wings
Marketing/Assistant Gallery Manager InternKaren Rossi Studios
Marketing & Advertising with Graphic Design ExperienceHowler
Marketing Intern (Internship)Bookmark This
6540 Lusk Blvd
San Diego, CA
DescriptionWe are looking for highly motivated team members to join our sales and marketing team. Individual must be familiar with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc). Must be a self-starter & creative.
Past experience in healthcare sales or support will be given preference.
1) Good knowledge of Computer PC & MAC and advance experience with MS Outlook & Word
2) Ability to multitask ( Answering phone calls, drafting emails, take messages & send out emails)
3) Previous experience in professional office is preferred
4) past experience with Go To Meeting or Web EX is Plus
5) Excellent communication skills
6) Basic knowledge of remote support
ResponsibilitiesDay to day task will include social media marketing. Work on email newsletters.
RequirementsBasic Knowledge of Web Designing