PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing Intern: Learn From Business Mavericks What it Takes To Succeed in This Economy!Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for someone that might want to stay on with us after the internship is over if there is a good fit on both sides. You need to have great technical skills and be someone who is trainable.
We would like to see applicants apply who are action takers and want to learn from business mavericks who have built and sold 4 national companies. We will give you our best and expect the same from you.
We are a National Company looking for a marketing/business major to work directly with the CEO on several projects including: research new markets based on our criteria, design press package and advertising timeline for expansion into new markets, evaluate ongoing marketing efforts both on and off line.
Applicants must be able to work independently, balance several projects at once, be comfortable in a fast paced environment, and meet deadlines without fail. Creative and independent thinking are highly valued in our company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze new markets and trends.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
RequirementsWe’re looking for an undergraduate student, preferably a Junior-Senior, majoring in marketing or advertising and related fields. A good working knowledge of web design, and some Photoshop experience would be great, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship positions.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Admin, Communication or Relevant Fields
- Extensive knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.