Marketing Intern - Lovehappyhour.comBookmark This
7223 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionInternet company is seeking a qualified intern for a start-up internet company based in Mid City Los Angeles, California. Position offers flexible hours and scheduling. Our team is creative, collaborative, driven and fun. When in comes to our marketing approach, we work together to brainstorm, think outside of the box and have our creativity come across in our marketing. Office responsibilities would include: assisting with website maintenance and updates and the design and creation of marketing campaigns and materials. Marketing Interns will also assist in the creations of print advertisements, online advertisement, public relations and social media marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
-Enter contact information into contact management systems
-Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
-Proficient in Social Media
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.