Marketing Intern - NY Tech StartupBookmark This
DescriptionWe're a venture backed Social Commerce startup with a unique spin in the space - we need a few people that can help with Marketing, Social Media and a few other responsibilities (fully remote). Probably will amount to about 10-15 hrs a week or more depending on your availability. Most of the responsibilities are flexible and can be done at different times of the day . You should have some Marketing & Social Media experience and understand how different platforms relate. While there is no pay, you should be able to receive credits from your school for an internship. This is also a good opportunity to learn the fundamentals of a real life startup and will possibility lead to a paying position for the right people. Please forward your resume to the craigslist email and we will get back to you asap. Thanks.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Social Media experience
- Creative writing; blogs, viral content
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Have there own computer, smartphone with internet access