Sales & Marketing Coordinator InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Marketing Intern for Event PromotionsTeam Rohr Powerlifting
Social Media/Pr Intern (Leads to Paid)SKYLER
Social Media Marketing InternMakes 3
Marketing and Branding (Photography and Video Included)The Marketing Muse 360
Marketing Intern NYCBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department focuses on product procurement in the NYC area, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/ Masters Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.