Marketing Intern - Online High School (Nonprofit)Bookmark This
Posted: 573 days ago
DescriptionHarari College Worldwide is the word’s first secondary high school. We accept students from all over the world: homeschooled students, students who feel not challenged enough in their “day-schools”, international students who wish to get into the most luxurious colleges. Each student with his own story. By offering a rigorous, active, research-oriented, global, collegiate, obstacles-free environment that specialises in humanities, we allow each student to pursue his interests and ambitions until this very end. Our European Studies courses include many courses that are under the umbrella of Classics.
We do not charge tuition-fees, and therefore internships are currently part-time, virtual and unpaid (even though college credit can be obtained).
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or has an equivalent experience
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.