Marketing Intern Part-Time VirtualBookmark This
Business Pointes Inc
DescriptionBusiness Pointers, Inc. is a software application company, specializing in Cloud Based Applications. We specialize in global HRMS and Payroll Software that enables business and advanced HR technology platform. We deliver HR software and Talent Management.
Responsibilities1. Research and identify current hot topics in the HR field and report on them.
2. Research and design topics for white pages and webinars.
3. Survey a list of companies about their HR business practices. Including what HR software they currently use, what is the most important item that the software must include, what they would change about that software if they could and what other things do they wish it could do?
4. Make presentations about findings and attend webinars.
5. Research effective social media topics for Facebook and Twitter pages.
6. Help with the computer analysis of the website by comparing it to competitor websites and writing a report suggesting possible changes that should be implemented.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education