The Early Diagnosis Campaign: Marketing & Communications Internship - Fall 2014Pulmonary Hypertension Association
Marketing InternAG Marketing & Consulting Group
Social media Intern for authorHarris Communications Group
Strategic Alliance Internship - Marketing EmphasisAmeritas
Marketing Intern - Travel BusinessBookmark This
DescriptionVacation Rental business that markets around the world. We are headquartered in Hilton Head Island and I am interested in offering internships and employment. We are looking for students with majors in the following categories:
International Hospitality and Tourism Management
Integrated Information Technology
You can visit http://www.RentalPlaces.com for more information about our business or http://www.PerformanceDevCorp.com for our parent company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.