Marketing Intern Wanted (North of Boston)Bookmark This
360 Merrimack Street
DescriptionOBP Medical, Inc. is a developer, manufacturer and supplier of innovative, self-contained single-use medical devices.
Compensation: $10/hr for 10-20hrs per week.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Marketing ROI analysis
- Data entry and reporting
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Communications
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Understanding of marketing principles, strategy and ROI metrics
- Excellent computer skills (Proficiency in MS Excel)
- Ability to learn company CRM software
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills