Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Fitness Revolution Brookfield
675 North Brookfield Rd
Posted: 678 days ago
DescriptionWe are in need of a Marketing Intern and Appointment Setter.
Fitness Revolution Brookfield is growing and you can help. This unique internship for a marketing guru who is not afraid to get in front of people and develop leads. Energetic individual who wants to see the community become more healthy and fit. This is a perfect fit for someone who is considering starting their own business after college.
How would you like to join a company that is focused on educating and empowering people to live a fit and healthy life? Where you can help make the community become a better place through health and fitness? Where there is flexibility yet opportunity for growth and advancement?
Fitness Revolution Brookfield is prepared for growth and we need your help with our vision to be the premier fitness and wellness training center in the area. You must be willing to support all staff but have leadership abilities to do work on your own. You must have client service skills, friendly demeanor, and be extremely organized. Customer service skills and marketing in person or on the phone is needed. You must truly believe that the client is part of the family.
Your role will include but is not limited to managing schedules, booking appointments, following up on leads, client retention, marketing assistance, basic book keeping, and all other administrative tasks and support as needed.
People should describe you as a self-starter who is organized, friendly, and extremely trustworthy. You can work well on a team or by yourself. You are willing to learn and need little oversight.
You are a creative thinker with a knack for marketing small business.
You are excited to take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow with our team.
You have skills Word, Excel, and Power Point or can quickly learn them. You are able to network, learn grass roots marketing and develop a plan to grow a business. Skills in email marketing, billing software, website design, and video marketing are desired but not needed. A willingness to learn and grow is a must.
This is a part time or full time internship. Our Fitness studio is located in Brookfield Wisconsin.
If this sounds like you please call 414-234-8697. Failure to contact this number will result in disqualification for this position.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop business ideas and implement marketing strategies
- Help to grow business through marketing, sales, and networking
- Ability to develop a marketing and business plan and help implement it.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship, Sales or other related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.