Marketing Intern and Professional AssistantBookmark This
Fitness Revolution Brookfield
675 North Brookfield Rd
DescriptionProfessional Assistant and Marketing Intern
Fitness Revolution Brookfield is growing and you can help. This unique internship for a client service minded individual with a desire to learn and grow with the company.
How would you like to join a company that is focused on educating and empowering people to live a fit and healthy life? Where you can help make the community become a better place through health and fitness? Where there is flexibility yet opportunity for growth and advancement?
Fitness Revolution Brookfield is prepared for growth and we need your help with our vision to be the premier fitness and wellness training center in the area. You must be willing to support all staff but have leadership abilities to do work on your own. You must have client service skills, friendly demeanor, and be extremely organized. Customer service skills in person or on the phone especially. You must truly believe that the client is part of the family.
Your role will include but is not limited to managing schedules, booking appointments, following up on leads, client retention, marketing assistance, basic book keeping, and all other administrative tasks and support as needed.
People should describe you as a self-starter who is organized, friendly, and extremely trustworthy. You can work well on a team or by yourself. You are willing to learn and need little oversight.
You are a creative thinker with and have computer skills and abilities or able to learn them.
You are excited to take advantage of this opportunity to learn and grow with our team.
You have skills Word, Excel, and Power Point or can quickly learn them. Skills in email marketing, billing software, website design, and video marketing are desired but not needed. A willingness to learn and grow is a must.
This is a part time position but could become full time rather quickly. Our Fitness studio is located in Brookfield Wisconsin.
If this sounds like you please call (262) 278-0648. Failure to contact this number will result in disqualification for this position. Please no emails, texts or snail mail.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Develop business ideas and implement marketing strategies
- Help to grow business through marketing, sales, and networking
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.