Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing Intern at a Law FirmBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionWe are a 70 lawyer general practice law firm with a focus on media and entertainment – and we are looking for a Marketing Intern in the firm’s New York City office to join our team. This will be a Monday to Friday position supporting the marketing department.
• Perform research, draft and edit PowerPoint slides, and create handouts for attorney presentations.
• Create name tags, assemble handouts, and work registration tables at firm events.
• Update firm Web site, Intranet, and databases.
• Create, edit and launch email marketing campaigns using an email marketing system.
• Check editorial calendars of key media for article and PR opportunities.
• Perform Web searches for our firm name, key search terms, and competition.
• Identify and update media contacts lists using Cision and Web research.
• Assist the marketing coordinator on time-sensitive projects and tasks that come up in the marketing coordinator’s absence.
RequirementsEducation: Some College
Skills: Experienced in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Must be a savvy user of the Internet for research. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign. Willingness to interact with busy professionals.