Weekend Part/Time CASH Jobs, Well Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Fun/Creative Interns Needed for Social Media Marketing projectsDino Enterprise
Computer Hardware and Software Sales Intern-EcommerceBluesky Capital Parnters, Inc.
Social Marketing InternSquarebar
Marketing Spring 2015 InternshipCoburn Communication
Marketing Intern (external)Bookmark This
DescriptionJobbook is an online career community that matches job seekers with employers throughout North America. The concept behind Jobbook was born from a simple idea: the need for a free and honest platform where people can connect with the jobs they want without the usual hassle or stress that comes with a job search. We know how hard it can be to find the right job(s), especially since many companies engage in recruitment for profit rather to help. We’re putting an end to that, and are in the process of creating a service that will make job searching fun, efficient, and successful.
ResponsibilitiesThrough this internship you'll learn (through doing) valuable information about social media, marketing, public relations, teamwork, recruitment strategies, career resources management, the hiring process, networking, communication, web proficiency, online marketing, SEO, Wordpress, user experience, surveys, linkbuilding, and more.
As a University Ambassador you'll have your own picture and bio on our Jobbook Team page, and play an important role in spreading awareness in and around your region. Once you successfully complete your internship, you'll have valuable skills under your belt, a recommendation letter (if needed) for your next job, or maybe even a full time position with the Jobbook team.
• Joining weekly online meetings through video-conferencing with your fellow University Partners and Jobbook’s VP of University relations to collaborate on upcoming tasks.
• Organizing events either locally or directly on campus to spread awareness about the company’s services. These events may entail, but are not limited to launch parties, meet and greets, a speaker series, and cocktail gatherings.
• Engaging with the Jobbook team through various social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter to help spread Jobbook’s social media presence.
• Connecting with student life, speaking in classrooms, participating in career fairs, and attending key events
• Engaging with student affairs, including career services, to help share key internship and job opportunities with the right students/alumni.
In short, you will be responsible for driving membership growth and representing Jobbook in your campus/region.
Please apply at: http://www.jobbook.com/en/employers/jobbook/jobs/university-partner-309
Requirements• Strong social skills
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Good communication skills
• Experience with budgeting
• Familiar with event planning
• Comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Knowledge of social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• Ability to work with Adobe Photoshop is preferred