Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for Entertainment CompanyBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a small Entertainment Management company. Our team is looking for someone to help with day to day promotions through social networking and email, expo events, as well as someone to help network with local event venues.
We are looking for someone who likes to have fun, is willing to work in a very laid back and relaxed environment, but can maintain a professional edge about them.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase client base.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Attend some company events to better understand the product you are marketing for.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.