Entry Level Sales, Marketing & ManagementE Enterprises Corp
non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
Marketing Intern for Interactive Video Advertising StartupBookmark This
6565 Sunset Blvd, Suite 411
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionNew Antics is building technology to change the way people interact with video and e-commerce on the web. We are looking for interns who are interested in the growing and expanding digital video advertising space. We are working with ad agencies, advertisers, publishers, ad networks, ad exchanges, video players and content creators to create new and interactive ways to monetize online video.
We are open to both full and part-time candidates.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in preparing sales presentations, one-sheets, and other prospect-facing communications
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Assist in scheduling meetings, prospect communications and administrative duties
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Proficiency in Google Docs/Drive a plus
- Experience in social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education