Marketing InternKimley-Horn and Associates
Public Relations InternCentral Florida College
Marketing / Business Development InternAMY MCMULLEN PHOTOGRAPHY
Wigu Date Deals - Money AvailableWigu Date Deals
digital marketing internshipDirk Schneemann LLC
Market Natural Bug Spray to BusinessesNoSeeUm No More
INTERN TO HIRE EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE IN LOS ANGELESarkDigital
Marketing InternKabat, Schertzer, De La Torre, Taraboulos & Co., LLC
Marketing for Commercial Photography Co.Bookmark This
Marla Aufmuth: photographer
Posted: April 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionINTERNSHIP IS OPEN NOW
We are looking for a Marketing Intern to assist in day-to-day activities while gaining real-world on the job experiences. You will work on establishing and ongoing marketing campaign, create buzz about upcoming projects and handle social media pushes. Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships and someone who thinks outside the box.
Marla Aufmuth: photographer is a commercial photography studio specializing in corporate lifestyle, portrait and event photography. We are looking for a high energy, outgoing personality who loves technology and providing exceptional service to clients. We are looking for someone who would jump at the prospect of building close quality partnerships with clients varying from ad firms, magazines, and event producers to large companies.
Responsibilities- Candidate should be outgoing with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Strong written, organizational, and project management skills needed.
- Ability to steer multiple projects from start to finish while communicating updates to all as needed. Not afraid to ask questions.
- Knowledge and previous use of Word, Excel, PhotoShop, Facebook, Google+, twitter, wordpress, etc is a plus.
• Assisting with preparation of marketing and advertising campaigns in print, e-mail and social media across four different brands. Tracking these campaigns and following up with client interactions via phone and meetings. Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing reporting data.
• Planning public relations campaigns on new projects.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE LOCALLY.