Marketing Intern for Commercial Photography Co. for the FallBookmark This
Marla Aufmuth: photographer
DescriptionWe are looking for a Marketing Intern to assist in day-to-day activities while gaining real-world on the job experiences. You will work on establishing and ongoing marketing campaign, create buzz about upcoming projects and handle social media pushes. Our ideal candidate is someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships and someone who thinks outside the box.
Marla Aufmuth: photographer is a photography studio specializing in corporate lifestyle, event, portrait, product and wedding photography. We have a few big projects slated for the end of the year that need have specific marketing needs. We are looking for a high energy, outgoing personality who loves technology and providing exceptional service to clients.
Responsibilities• Assisting with preparation of marketing and advertising campaigns in print, e-mail and social media across four different brands. Tracking these campaigns and following up with client interactions via phone and meetings. Preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing reporting data.
• Planning public relations campaigns on new projects.
Requirements- Candidate should be outgoing with exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written), open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized.
- Requires strong PR skills to activate both online and traditional media to gain maximum buzz. Strong written, organizational, and project management skills needed.
- Ability to steer multiple projects from start to finish while communicating updates to all as needed.
- Knowledge and previous use of Word, Excel, PhotoShop, Facebook, Google+, twitter, wordpress is a plus.