Marketing Intern for Production CompanyBookmark This
The Sweet Shop
1011 N. Fuller Ave, Suite G
West Hollywood, CA
DescriptionThe Sweet Shop is a multi-disciplinary production company with a global reach. Since the beginning, our goal was to create a place where big ideas could break free from the confines of gravity, where media would serve concept and talented people could turn their passion for craft into fully realized, groundbreaking work. Since then, our award-winning creative team has helped distinguish us as a world-leading producer of content thanks to our tireless commitment to expert craft and innovative technique.
With offices in Los Angeles, London, Bangkok, Auckland, Sydney, and Melbourne, our team has created a network that is as adept at meeting global production demands as we are creative ones. Our extraordinary roster of directorial talent boasts creative individuals from every corner of the globe. Their renowned skills in commercial, television, film, and integrated technologies have earned us accolades from all over the industry including such prestigious institutions as Cannes Lions, Adfest and The Sundance Institute as well as multiple Production Company of the Year awards from the likes of Australian Creative Magazine, AXIS, Boards, Creativity and Ad Age.
We are looking for an intern to assist our Marketing Coordinator with normal daily tasks as well as unique ones. Client data entries, party planning, poster and newsletter creation, schedule tracking, website creation and social media planning are among the tasks that we'll work on.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Keep an updated database of news from appropriate trades and media.
- Assist in updating production schedules and director information.
- Collaborate on presentations for management and clients.
- Assist in preparing gift bags for clients and directors.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, PR, or Entertainment.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and planning skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.