Marketing Intern for Residential Discipleship ProgramBookmark This
Esther's House of Redemption, Inc.
333 Corporate Place
DescriptionWant to impact the future of women seeking hope? Want to impact the world for Christ, one woman at a time?
We at Esther’s House of Redemption care deeply about your answers to those questions. We are committed to offering hope to broken women and changing the generations through God’s Word and Truth.
Esther’s House of Redemption exists to offer hope to the broken, providing opportunities for women to fully experience the life-changing power of God’s forgiveness, love, and redemption.
Esther’s House of Redemption is dedicated to using God’s truth to change the way broken women see themselves and the God who created them with a wonderful plan for their lives. We are committed to teaching the love of Christ and His forgiveness to all who seek it.
We have exciting opportunities for you to take advantage of and start impacting lives today!
What can you expect in our work environment?
• You will be challenged
• Resourceful rewards
• Investment into your personal and spiritual development
• The opportunity to watch lives change before your eyes
If you share our heart for reaching out to broken women and loving them through Jesus, this could be the perfect place for you to serve. We are not only committed to investing in the lives of our residents, but also in our staff. If you don’t just want to settle for another “job”, consider applying for our one our positions.
Esther’s House of Redemption offers internship opportunities for undergraduates or graduate students studying or interested in pursuing a career in the communications, public relations, fundraising, or marketing fields. Interns will have the opportunity to work for a life-changing ministry.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be involved in helping to plan and execute strategic and tactical integrated marketing initiatives for the organization, including creative marketing campaigns using all forms of media and key vendors. Students will be challenged to apply contemporary marketing theory and practices.
Responsibilities• Development of fundraising operations and strategies that create a long-term income base.
• Develop a marketing plan to promote and drive local and national recognition of the ministry.
• Help the media assist the community in discovering Esther’s House by serving as a liaison to the media.
• Grow social media presence.
• Constant improvement and striving for best practice.
Requirements• Ability to develop and exude passion for the mission of Esther’s House of Redemption and share that passion via a compelling story on behalf of the organization.
• Must have the social skills to effectively engage and build relationships with community, religious and civic leadership, as well as active and prospective high-level donors.
• Ability to work effectively and productively with other staff, volunteers, and Board of Directors.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with and support teams; team-oriented.
• Intelligent, resourceful, organized, and professional; capable of using these talents in an innovative and creative manner. Good attention to detail.
• Strong personal ethics and integrity.