EmBazaar Campus Influencer, Texas A&M - Paid Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
EmBazaar Campus Influencer, UT-Austin - Paid Internship Fall 2014Embazaar Inc
Marketing InternAll Care Living Assistance Services
Campus Ambassadorlyrn, inc.
Marketing , Communications and Public Relations InternMuseum of Glass
Marketing Intern for authorBookmark This
Harris Communications Group
Cambridge Innovation Center
Kendall Square, MA
DescriptionI'm an author, former national journalist, college professor and public relations consultant--with two nonfiction books to market. I'm seeking a part-time or full-time intern for summer or Fall 2014. One book is a social history of professional women; the other tells the story of a student at a major university during the turmoil of the late 1960s. I need help reaching out to audiences for each book. Outreach tools will likely include blogging and social media, video, and events--and contacting college professors and university event planners.
I'm headquartered in the Cambridge Innovation Center in Kendall Square but off-site work with frequent meetings in Cambridge would work well.
Responsibilities- Research and help define audiences and media outlets
-Help develop a marketing plan
- Help execute a marketing campaign through newsletters, email, blogs, online promotions, twitter, linked-in and other social media and advertising tools.
- Assist with special events and Webinars
Requirements- Pursuing or recently earned a Bachelors or Masters Degree in marketing, integrated communications, public relations or advertising
- Possess excellent writing, verbal, social media, SEO and research skills; ideally, graphic / Web design and video skills
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and intelligence
- Should be open-minded, a quick learner, enthusiastic, adaptable and have a sense of humor.