Marketing Intern/Campus RepBookmark This
My Boost Shop
DescriptionOur company is actively seeking interns for the upcoming summer, and fall 2013 semester. We are looking to build a team of student interns who are innovative, social media savvy, and have a passion for fitness & nutrition.
Who we are:
We are an ecommerce retailer who specializes in fitness & nutrition products. We add several dimensions to our site such as a fitness blog, open-end forums for fitness & nutrition Q&As, and many more features to come in the near future. We are very competitive in the retailing aspect, and we are continually looking to grow our brand and consumer base, especially within college-age demographic markets.
Who we want:
A candidate who is innovative, creative, and driven. Our internship is tailored to the active intern that can grow our brand within their respective community. Whether the intern engages in social media, brand activation events, or builds relationships with local gyms, fitness centers, and/or nutrition clinics.
Responsibilities• Active Promotion of MyBoostShop.com
• Market Research local events (5K’s, MudRuns, Fitness Shows, Tournaments, Athletic events, etc.) for on-site brand activation
• Build relationships within the local fitness community
• Creative brainstorming for future marketing strategies
• Educate others about our products & services
• Status Report weekly to the Campus Coordinator
Requirements• Experience/Interest in Fitness and/or Sport-Nutrition
• Excellent verbal & oral communication skills
• Savvy in Social Media
• Strong Community Relationships
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge about our products
• Sales Experienced preferred