Marketing InternsBookmark This
Chicago Twenty Something
644 N. Clark St.
DescriptionChicago Twenty Something Inc. is a Nightlife Marketing and Event Planning company that acts as a social network for those in their 20's who work, live, or play in the city.
We work with over 70 of Chicago's best venues to set up weekly events, where individuals can meet up with their old friends or make new ones. In addition to our weekly events, we specialize in setting up birthday parties, charity events, bachelorette parties, graduation parties, corporate events, or any other special event for any occasion you can think of!
Chicago Twenty Something Inc. is a fun company that works with young adults who are passionate about event coordination, and have the drive for marketing and sales.
For more info, please visit our website: www.ChicagoTwentySomething.com
• Contribute to and promote new rollout projects
• Research and develop social media endeavors; provide online support
• Assist with event planning, marketing, and maintenance
• Organize and distribute marketing materials
• Lead community research and local business outreach
• Create & implement new marketing strategies
• Attend and host one event per weekend
• Assist Promotions Manager with the creation of special & private events
• Hands-on assignments such as: creating pitch letters, sales decks, & presentations
• Commission Based Pay (Also available for college credit)
• Current college students or recent college graduates
• Seeking hard working, outgoing, and creative individuals
• Interest in Event Planning and Marketing
• Ability to work 20-25 hours per week (hours flexible) for 3 or more months
• Marketing and Promotions experience a plus