Marketing Internship - FallBookmark This
55 West 39th Street - 10th Floor
DescriptionWho We Are: Retensa is a leader and innovator of Employee Retention Strategies and Workforce Technology. This Management Consulting Firm provides talent retention solutions to mid-size and large firms on 5 continents in 12 languages with a mission of creating workplaces where every employee is engaged by what they do, and inspired by who they work for. Retensa helps employers reduce staff turnover, improve morale, and build HR metrics for a high performing workforce. Internationally recognized as a thought leader by ABC News, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and the New York Times.
Retensa views internships as a way to enhance your career and personal growth while we achieve collaborative innovation.
• Develop and create PR initiatives
• Deliver new product marketing campaigns
• Source and secure various speaking opportunities to build Retensa’s brand
• Identify potential opportunities for online banners/advertising in our target markets
• Assist in online and social media marketing strategies and content development
• Generate e-mail campaigns, blogs/articles, and press releases
You will support real-world strategies by interacting with local markets to assess business trends, identifying key market areas and opportunities, and assisting in developing client presentations. This is not a filing and copying internship.
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism, or Business
• Must be at least a Sophomore
• Minimum GPA: 3.0
• Competent in Windows 7/ Office 2007/Internet Research
• Prior business/office experience of any kind
• Outstanding written/verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Up to date knowledge on current social media trends
• Strong ability to build rapport and communicate with other groups
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work with a team
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, AdWords, and SEO Management a Plus, though not required
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you. For more information please visit our website at www.retensa.com
Please Note- Hours per Week: Min 18 – Max 32. Minimum of 3 days/week, part-time/flexible hours available.
*Due to the high volume of applicants, we will only be able to contact qualified candidates.*