Marketing For High End Furniture RetailerUnlimited Furniture Group
Marketing Internship in FallThe Sheppard, LLC
Marketing/Finance interns for an existing Wearable computing startupXtrava LLC
Marketing InternThe Marketing Chicks
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)Emblazon Events
Marketing Internship (Grassroots & Social) at Movie SiteBookmark This
New York, NY
DescriptionSnagFilms is the parent company of indieWire and offers the broadest collection of great independent movies and documentaries you can watch right now, on demand, for free, and share with others. We are also a growing international theatrical and digital distribution company with major plans for expanding our footprint in 2014.
• a film viewing platform in the midst of an exciting relaunch.
• looking for awesome interns to help out our Marketing & Programming team.
• a nice place to work. There is a frequently replenished jar of Swedish Fish in the kitchen so, y'know. Pretty cool.
If this sounds up your alley, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, cover letter and specific area of interest
ResponsibilitiesIn this internship you will:
• work with the Directors of Marketing to do a combination of the following depending on your area of interest:
• Curate content for the site
• Develop marketing campaigns
• Conduct market & audience research
• Communicate with filmmakers, film festivals and theatres
• Create grassroots strategy
• Cull through our growing film library to find hidden gems and highlight great content.
• Assist with creating assets for films so our presentation is as good as it can possibly be.
• Optimizing scalable content to increase mindshare deliverables so we can move the needle on our brand activation traunch. Uh... what?
• passionate about film. Your know the difference between Fellini and Frankenweenie, and you have strong opinions about both.
• comfortable on the web, from Facebook to Twitter to Pinterest to Hulu to BeeBoo. One of those is made up.
• someone who's not afraid to get learn your way around HTML, Photoshop, FinalCut, Google Analytics, our in-house CMS, etc.