Marketing InternshipBookmark This
My New Life Outpatient Treatment Center
5536 Tampa Ave.
DescriptionWe are an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center located in Tarzana, CA looking for a marketing intern to assist us for 20 hours a week which may then be elevated to a paid, part time position.
An outpatient treatment center with a comprehensive scientifically driven, individualized, holistic approach to recovery treating alcohol and drug addiction along with dual diagnosis.
The intensive outpatient program is a 90 day program that treats adults struggling with alcohol or drug addiction. We are here to support you take the path of recovery while continuing to live at home, a sober living home, go to school or continue going to work.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee all administrative & customer service aspects of the program.
• Managing all social media platforms for the business.
• Answering phone.
• Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
• Developing new methods to engage consumers on social platforms.
• Growing the company's social media reach.
• Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
• Adherence to HIPPA standards and confidentiality.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills
• Is well-organized, with the ability to multi-task
• Is professional in attitude and appearance
• Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin
• Has the ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, on-brand voice
• Minimum High School diploma, B.A. preferred. Proficient in Office, Excel and internet use. Proficient in the English language. Bilingual a plus. Experience in an office setting and marketing environment. Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
• Please be advised that this is initially an internship that will turn into a paid, part-time position.