Spanish Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
French Academy Marketing / Communication InternFrench/ Spanish Academy
New Superfood Startup Cupcake Company called Swole Cakes, Looking for Marketing Intern.Swole Cakes
WEEKEND Pt - Ft Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing InternBusiness Emergeny Safety Training
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
My New Life Outpatient Treatment Center
5536 Tampa Ave.
DescriptionWe are an outpatient drug and alcohol treatment center located in Tarzana, CA looking for a marketing intern to assist us for 20 hours a week which may then be elevated to a paid, part time position.
An outpatient treatment center with a comprehensive scientifically driven, individualized, holistic approach to recovery treating alcohol and drug addiction along with dual diagnosis.
The intensive outpatient program is a 90 day program that treats adults struggling with alcohol or drug addiction. We are here to support you take the path of recovery while continuing to live at home, a sober living home, go to school or continue going to work.
ResponsibilitiesDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee all administrative & customer service aspects of the program.
• Managing all social media platforms for the business.
• Answering phone.
• Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
• Developing new methods to engage consumers on social platforms.
• Growing the company's social media reach.
• Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog.
• Adherence to HIPPA standards and confidentiality.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Has excellent written and oral communication skills
• Is well-organized, with the ability to multi-task
• Is professional in attitude and appearance
• Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Linkedin
• Has the ability to communicate on social platforms in a consistent, on-brand voice
• Minimum High School diploma, B.A. preferred. Proficient in Office, Excel and internet use. Proficient in the English language. Bilingual a plus. Experience in an office setting and marketing environment. Experience managing non-personal social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
• Please be advised that this is initially an internship that will turn into a paid, part-time position.