Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Alzheimer's Association Minnesota-North Dakota
7900 W. 78th Street
DescriptionThe Alzheimer’s Association Minnesota – North Dakota works to improve the lives of individuals facing Alzheimer’s disease by providing leadership, support, education, advocacy and research. The organization offers such services as a 24/7 Information Helpline, support groups, family education, education for professionals, and one-on-one care consultations for families to address care giving issues. This Internship will assist the Marketing department with the overall planning and implementation of marketing and public relations activities for the Alzheimer’s Association Minnesota-North Dakota at our main office in Edina, MN.
• Update media lists for North Dakota and Minnesota.
• Assist in developing and writing strategic marketing plans.
• Implement public relations and marketing plans that will favorably project image of Association.
• Implement advertising and promotion activities including print, online, and digital and social media.
• Aid in writing and design of promotional publications including press releases, newsletters, flyers and/or brochures.
• Represent the Association to the community through media relationships and other types of contacts.
• Related education in marketing, business, communications, or related field preferred
• Excellent communicator (both verbal and written)
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Strong organizational skills
• Motivated and resourceful
• Positive attitude
• Willingness to learn
• Respectful of cultural diversity
• Basic computer skills