Marketing Intern - Part TimeAmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Public Relations & Social Media Marketing InternBest Selling Author
Exciting Opportunity For Social Media /Marketing InternsCitaldel Media
Marketing InternFarmers Insurance, The Dabelgott Agency
Digital Marketing Media InternshipJonesBrown, PLLC
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
128 Millport Circle
DescriptionWe work with some of the most fashionable, current, high-end companies across the nation. Our focus is building brands and creating awareness for our clients, one customer at a time. We represent 20 clients in our portfolio and are in the process of adding several more.
Responsibilities• Maintain a positive attitude while interacting with consumers directly on a day to day basis and become an expert at creating brand awareness for our clients.
• Implement marketing strategies and sales techniques on a daily basis to drive the business growth and profitability techniques on a daily basis to drive the business growth and profitability.
• Build and maintain effective relationships with business partners, prospective clients and customers.
Requirements• Previous marketing and/or sales experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer Service experience
• Self motivation and an entrepreneurial mind set
• Ability to work in a team setting or individually.