Event Marketing Assistant - Entry LevelBear Claw Events
Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
444 N. Wabash Avenue
DescriptionWe are searching for interns looking to take charge and impress the workforce. Junior/Senior – recent grads preferred but not required. This is an excellent opportunity to dive into the ever growing Marketing/Communications realm, with hands-on experience. (We mean hands-on!)
De La Croix Media Group is one of Chicago’s leading full-service marketing agency designed to shape, advertise and market local and international businesses. We need interns who are aggressive, professional, punctual, have stellar problem-solving skills and are not afraid to jump on an opportunity when one is presented.
Internship Location: Loft offices in the heart of River North
Internship Hours: 15 hours a week, firm Schedule required
Internship Pay: Unpaid, but if you impress us it could lead to a full time paid position.
• 1 paragraph on what drives you to get ahead and where you see yourself in 4 years
• 1 paragraph on what you would like to take away from the internship
• Where do you think you can improve as a professional
• Funniest joke you've ever heard or told
• Updated resume
• Schedule availability
ResponsibilitiesIntern responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Coordinate grassroots marketing
• Assist with database mining and management
• Explore graphic design development
• Assist with event management and production
• Expand on social media campaigns