Social Media EngineerThe Welch Group
EBAY & ETSY STORE -- MARKETING CAMPAIGN INTERN NEEDED NOW!Tammy & Friends, LLC
Marketing Internship, Winter 2014Silverline
Marketing Intern Needed in Miami. Amazing Opportunity to Learn from the CEO (Expert Marketer)Fresco Consulting
FUN and GREAT experience! Marketing internship!Talent Tree Staffing and Promotions
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
New Jersey Business & Industry Association
102 West State Street
DescriptionThe New Jersey Business & Industry Association (NJBIA) provides information, services and advocacy to its member companies in order to build a more prosperous New Jersey. NJBIA is the nation's largest statewide employer association. The Association’s 21,500 members represent every industry in the State, including contractors, manufacturers, retail and wholesale businesses, and service providers of every kind. NJBIA is regarded as the most credible and effective advocate for business in the State. Our team of marketing professionals provides services to members including: seminars, publications, special events, discount programs and a wealth of information on issues that impact business owners and their employees. We are currently seeking an intern for a year round internship.
This is a great opportunity to see how a membership organization works and the many aspects of marketing that go into selling and recruiting. Responsible for assigned support functions and department projects primarily relating to membership development and retention.
• Call approximately 100-130 members per month that are 30-days past due in renewing membership to help team meet monthly, quarterly and yearly goals. Requires excellent phone skills with a customer service focus. Includes follow-up calls and faxes.
• Assist with mailing invoices (regular and certified) to membership’s retention accounts on first 2 days of each month.
• Send out duplicate invoices as needed.
MEMBER DATA MAINTENANCE
• Assist with maintaining high data quality control by reviewing and processing changes from Member Data Forms (MDFs), returned mail and other sources. File MDFs after completion.
• Assist with data entry and special data cleanup projects.
MEMBERSHIP PROSPECT PROCESSING
• Assist in entering and/or updating complete prospect information in Association database.
• Assist in the preparation of packets to prospective members.
NEW MEMBER PROCESSING
• Sort and file original applications received from A/R monthly.
• Assist with preparing and mailing new member packets.
• Assist with new member plaque mailings.
MEMBERSHIP RELATIONS AND RECRUITMENT PROJECTS
• Research member status and data for both member and non-member organizations in computer database for membership retention and development projects. (Requires training on the Association’s membership database system.)
• Provide support to membership team by assisting with retention and recruitment efforts including processing faxes and mailings as assigned.
• Provide back-up telephone coverage as relief for receptionist during breaks. Direct calls and answer door.
• In all contact with Association staff, members and the public, a friendly, helpful and courteous manner is always maintained.
• Regular and punctual attendance is a requirement for this position.
• Professional appearance required.
• Must maintain personal computer files in an organized, systematic way with appropriate document and folder labels.
• Assist in other marketing/membership projects as assigned.
• Assist in preparation of packets for events.
• Responsible for replacing used forms by the copier.
• Must be able to move materials or boxes weighing up to 20 pounds and file in all drawers of a 4-drawer file cabinet.