Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Jaki's Buzz Prods.
39 Woodland Ave.
New Haven, CT
DescriptionJaki's Buzz a Video prods company and entertainment talk show at www.JakisBuzz.com shown on TV/Web and also heard on radio.
We at Jaki's Buzz Productions:
Use our heads to work smart.
Do quality work because it’s a reflection of who we are.
Have fun and stay positive because it recharges our hearts and souls.
MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNSHIP - Summer 2012/Fall 2012/Spring 2013
WITH JAKI'S BUZZ PRODS. A WEB/TV AND RADIO ENTERTAINMENT TALK SHOW AND VIDEO PRODS COMPANY AT www.JakisBuzz.com.
Promote Jaki's Buzz brand and seek new networking opportunities
Weekly time commitment 10-20 hours / school credit / experience. Start ASAP or in the beginning of September. 6-Months Commitment.
Location: New England/Tri-State area based preferred.
To Apply: Email a résumé and cover letter to info@JakisBuzz.com. We take applications for interns year-round and new opportunities open up all the time. We look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities• Pro-Actively develop relationships with Media Resources, (TV, RADIO, NEWSPAPERS) in New England and Tri-State area and prepare and distribute press releases.
• Modify and edit sponsor package.
• Research, contact & follow up with potential sponsors and video clients.
• Update database and contact list.
• Promote Jaki's Buzz brand and seek new networking opportunities.
• Weekly time commitment 5-15 hours / Compensation school credit/experience / consideration for future paid position.
Requirements• Some college or currently in college.
• Sufficient skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Previous related College classes and internship or worked in marketing.
• Basic knowledge of social media: Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Blogging.
• Excellent writing skill, oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong background in internet/market research
• Must be outgoing, friendly, customer service oriented, sales oriented
• Must be a problem solver with a positive outlook.
• Must be a team player, as well as be able to work proactively and independently.