Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipLuxome
Entry Level ManagementIgnite Events, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
2381 S. Dove Street
DescriptionPopped! Republic, a small business in the D.C. metro area, is looking for a qualified marketing intern to join our team. We are seeking an intern who can assist us with social media and marketing campaigns to increase awareness and sales of our growing gourmet popcorn business. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of small business marketing.
Compensation will be provided in the form of a stipend for interns dependent upon their availability and length of internship. We also welcome those interested in utilizing this internship to gain course credits.
For more information about Popped! Republic, please visit our website: www.PoppedRepublic.com
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of circulars, brochures, e-mail campaigns, social media campaigns, and internet marketing efforts
• Assist with outreach to area media and target industries such as event planners
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Review and analyze competitor s and their marketing & sales materials and campaigns
• Research possible marketing opportunities and partnerships with local area businesses and venues
• Provide support to social media efforts and make recommendations on how to utilize social media to increase visibility and sales
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity