Offer Part/Time CASH Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
325 Pine Street
DescriptionEarthwise Energy is a Nationwide Wholesale Solar Materials Supplier and Commercial/Utility Solar System Developer headquartered in Sausalito, CA. Our clients are engineers/contractors/electricians/integrators – as well as commercial building owners and utility companies. We have top rated products that sell themselves, excellent prices, a unique suite of value added tools and services, and most importantly a growing reputation for outstanding customer service.
We are recruiting a Marketing intern for part time work in our beautiful Sausalito office. We have a long list of marketing initiatives we would like to accomplish, a vast number of partners and resources at our disposal, and are looking for a dive-right-in kind of personality to take the reins and go! You can be a part of building this exciting and rewarding renewable energy company!
ResponsibilitiesA very broad Job Description includes, but is not limited to:
• Define and “know” our two distinct target markets: Installer & Building Owner.
• Define hot-buttons for reach market segment.
• Manage database of clients/potential clients by market segment; including locating and keeping up to date contractor directories, working with lead generation partners for targeted lists, etc…
• “Cleaning” current database through telephone calls to clients/potential clients to validate accuracy of contact information.
DIRECT MEDIA for Earthwise Energy website, direct email and print campaigns, magazines, etc.:
• Write and execute all marketing communications: e-blasts, direct mailings, advertorials
• Manage and update Website (working with web developer and President). Writing all copy, managing rotating promotions, co-marketing efforts, etc…
• Manage reciprocal marketing with Dealers, Partners and Advertisers
• Plan, coordinate, and execute off-site marketing events
• Collect and maintain press, photo and logo files
• Manage the creative - from concept to graphics (working w our graphic artist) to delivery
• Manage Flyers/Posters/Banners from creative to distribution
• Manage co-op advertising with Dealers and Partners
SOCIAL MEDIA, SEO/SEM
• Write and maintain compelling Twitter, FB and blog updates
• Grow and manage our keyword portfolio with potentially thousands of keywords, and discover new positive-ROI search venues to advertise in. This includes performing keyword research and competitor analysis, providing budget and traffic estimates and building PPC campaigns.
• Writing titles and descriptions for paid search text ads.
• Organizing and managing paid search campaigns.
• Creating A/B testing scenarios for e-mail campaigns, analyzing results and suggesting changes
• Bid management and managing campaign budgets .
• Ensuring success against goals via ongoing optimization.
• Execution of direct mail plan.
• Track, report, and analyze your initiatives and campaigns.
• Develop your own solutions to improve our search engine marketing process.
• Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing and the competitive landscape.
• Local Applicants Only
• A dedicated student with Marketing and Business Administration coursework. On the job marketing experience a plus. Knowledge of Renewable Energy a plus
• Professional (appearance, speech, body language, etc.)
• Confident demeanor. Comfortable building rapport with new people (team as well as clients) via telephone and in-person
• Self-starter. Though this position will work very closely with President, Operations Manager and creative team ability to develop and present your own solutions to improve our marketing efforts necessary.
• Curiosity -- about email/database marketing developments, about what our competitors are doing, about how our clients/prospects think, about how our value proposition is presented, about what works for our audience.
• Strong writing skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail. This is a fast paced operation, in a high-growth phase, so it's critical to successfully keep multiple balls in the air at once.
• Above average computer skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and take on different tasks/projects as they come up
• Customer-centric. Interacting with customers and representing our brand and company such that every customer has a great experience with us.
• Solid experience with social media platforms and tools; development and maintenance
• Basic experience with Illustrator/Photoshop is a plus.
• Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics
• Strong applied analytics. Adept at using data to support marketing decisions; ability to garner intelligence and behavioral inferences from data; love working with data and have a demonstrated history of using data to improve results.