Marketing / PR Internship for Specialty Food brandSweetwater Spice Co
Marketing Internship16 Things Kids Can do
Marketing InternNew Revolution Studios
College Marketing Internship Fall 2014 (Music / Lifestyle / Event Marketing)Wantickets
Sales/Marketing Internship OpportunityMulti National Business Solutions
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
325 Pine Street
DescriptionEarthwise Energy is a Nationwide Wholesale Solar Materials Supplier and Commercial/Utility Solar System Developer headquartered in Sausalito, CA. Our clients are engineers/contractors/electricians/integrators – as well as commercial building owners and utility companies. We have top rated products that sell themselves, excellent prices, a unique suite of value added tools and services, and most importantly a growing reputation for outstanding customer service.
We are recruiting a Marketing intern for part time work in our beautiful Sausalito office. We have a long list of marketing initiatives we would like to accomplish, a vast number of partners and resources at our disposal, and are looking for a dive-right-in kind of personality to take the reins and go! You can be a part of building this exciting and rewarding renewable energy company!
ResponsibilitiesA very broad Job Description includes, but is not limited to:
• Define and “know” our two distinct target markets: Installer & Building Owner.
• Define hot-buttons for reach market segment.
• Manage database of clients/potential clients by market segment; including locating and keeping up to date contractor directories, working with lead generation partners for targeted lists, etc…
• “Cleaning” current database through telephone calls to clients/potential clients to validate accuracy of contact information.
DIRECT MEDIA for Earthwise Energy website, direct email and print campaigns, magazines, etc.:
• Write and execute all marketing communications: e-blasts, direct mailings, advertorials
• Manage and update Website (working with web developer and President). Writing all copy, managing rotating promotions, co-marketing efforts, etc…
• Manage reciprocal marketing with Dealers, Partners and Advertisers
• Plan, coordinate, and execute off-site marketing events
• Collect and maintain press, photo and logo files
• Manage the creative - from concept to graphics (working w our graphic artist) to delivery
• Manage Flyers/Posters/Banners from creative to distribution
• Manage co-op advertising with Dealers and Partners
SOCIAL MEDIA, SEO/SEM
• Write and maintain compelling Twitter, FB and blog updates
• Grow and manage our keyword portfolio with potentially thousands of keywords, and discover new positive-ROI search venues to advertise in. This includes performing keyword research and competitor analysis, providing budget and traffic estimates and building PPC campaigns.
• Writing titles and descriptions for paid search text ads.
• Organizing and managing paid search campaigns.
• Creating A/B testing scenarios for e-mail campaigns, analyzing results and suggesting changes
• Bid management and managing campaign budgets .
• Ensuring success against goals via ongoing optimization.
• Execution of direct mail plan.
• Track, report, and analyze your initiatives and campaigns.
• Develop your own solutions to improve our search engine marketing process.
• Stay current with new advances in search engine marketing and the competitive landscape.
• Local Applicants Only
• A dedicated student with Marketing and Business Administration coursework. On the job marketing experience a plus. Knowledge of Renewable Energy a plus
• Professional (appearance, speech, body language, etc.)
• Confident demeanor. Comfortable building rapport with new people (team as well as clients) via telephone and in-person
• Self-starter. Though this position will work very closely with President, Operations Manager and creative team ability to develop and present your own solutions to improve our marketing efforts necessary.
• Curiosity -- about email/database marketing developments, about what our competitors are doing, about how our clients/prospects think, about how our value proposition is presented, about what works for our audience.
• Strong writing skills
• Creative and strategic thinker
• Strong organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail. This is a fast paced operation, in a high-growth phase, so it's critical to successfully keep multiple balls in the air at once.
• Above average computer skills
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to be flexible and take on different tasks/projects as they come up
• Customer-centric. Interacting with customers and representing our brand and company such that every customer has a great experience with us.
• Solid experience with social media platforms and tools; development and maintenance
• Basic experience with Illustrator/Photoshop is a plus.
• Proven success in developing and executing marketing strategies and tactics
• Strong applied analytics. Adept at using data to support marketing decisions; ability to garner intelligence and behavioral inferences from data; love working with data and have a demonstrated history of using data to improve results.