Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Connex Group
55 Broad Street
New York, NY
Connex is a unique business information consulting company, committed to helping our clients achieve their strategic and tactical goals through our exceptionally cost and time-efficient processes.
The Connex platform is direct and effective: Identify and target root cause issues preventing the client from achieving their strategic business objectives. We don’t attempt to be everything to everyone and are committed to applying our highly successful three-pronged methodology: incisive problem diagnosis; application of case-study based best practices; and a rigorous evaluation of potential solutions.
In each of our practice areas, Connex has developed a highly vetted network of end-users and solution-providing domain experts, each of whom contributes their unique perspective and insights to our extensive informational database. The Connex Network leverages this aggregated knowledge to function as a proactive filter, separating causes from symptoms to minimize wasted effort, preserve client resources, and support outcome-based business improvement plans.
The Connex Group is currently looking for an ambitious and bright Marketing Intern to assist in all of our data driven marketing activities. This is an excellent opportunity for acquiring hands on experience in B2B marketing research, strategy, and communications in a rapidly growing organization. We will train the right candidate in digital design of marketing materials, data-base maintenance / development, copy-writing promotional & thought leadership content, conducting targeted B2B marketing campaigns, measuring / analyzing metrics, conducting competitive research, utilizing social media, basic web development and generating inbound leads. This is a great way to acquire a well rounded skill set and get a sense of which areas you should specialize in your marketing career track. This internship could lead to a full-time position for the right intern as our marketing team continues to grow.
You can learn more about our unique company culture on our website: http://www.theconnexgroup.com/company_culture.php
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Update Marketing Materials and their adjoining websites using Adobe Suite programs
- Assist in executing Email & Social Media Marketing Campaigns for 5 different industry sectors
- Record metrics after each campaign
- Lead Resourcing
- Lead Segmentation and Rating
- Database maintenance and development, utilizing Google Docs, Excel and Saleforce
- Assist in managing multiple projects that will expand and evolve the Marketing Function
- Conduct competitive research
- Assist in improving and building upon existing strategies
Requirements- Technologically Savvy - Adept ability learn new programs very quickly. Existing skills with Adobe Suite Programs a plus
- Basic Web Development Skills a Plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Suite Programs
- Extremely Organized & Detailed Oriented
- Strong Writing Skills - Ability to proofread, edit and revise marketing copy.
- Enthusiastic drive for learning and acquiring new skills
- Excellent communication abilities - is a good listener, is able to understand complex concepts.
- Likes to do hard things, values excellence and likes to be challenged.
- A passion for Marketing and the process involved.
- Highly self reflective, values meritocracy and is transparent.
- Has strong logic, common sense and understands how people think.
- An entrepreneurial "go getter" mindset that is highly goal orientated.
- Is highly assertive and comfortable talking to people.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Organized and analytical approach to research & Generate Qualified leads.