Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Lodge Management Group
8 W. Division Ave.
DescriptionWe are currently recruiting for a highly qualified part-time, Marketing Intern. We are seeking an extremely creative, organized team member with exceptional verbal and written communication skills who is eager to gain practical experience in the Marketing field. This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, committed and motivated individual seeking to learn more about Marketing and the integral impact you can have within a company recognized as the leader in hospitality industry.
Responsibilitiesey Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Assist event planning manager with various tasks including but not limited to research, events, public relations, online marketing, product collateral, website, etc.
• Communicate directly with internal research and development team and event and marketing managers to gather requirements and gain approvals
• Organize and maintain media coverage process for tracking publicity
• Conduct market and competitive research for product specific initiatives
• Generate basic reports in Excel to track database numbers, marketing initiatives and return on investment
• Manage and assist with special projects or assignments as assigned
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must have ability to work in a fast paced environment, work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, accomplish repetitive tasks and pay attention to details.
• Knowledge of MS Office -- Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
• Graphic design a plus! Photoshop.
• Understanding of marketing basics and desire to learn/grow within the discipline.
• Detail-oriented and committed to excellence.
• Reliable, dependable and a good team player.
RequirementsMust be over the age of 21
Graphic Design Knowledge