Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Worldwide Who's Who
125 Fulton Street
New York, NY
DescriptionLong Island Bagel Café (A division of Worldwide Who's Who hospitality division)
In 1986 our founders entered the bagel business through hard work and dedication to years of training under previous “bagelteers”. Our founders opened there first bagel store in Oceanside New York formally known as Oceanside’s Original 24 Hour Bagel. This store was the first in what has now become the Long Island Bagel Café Organization. After Oceanside came Bellmore Bagel Café, Long Beach bagel cafe, Glen Cove bagel cafe, Nesconset bagel café, Merrick bagel café, and Howard Beach bagel cafe. We have recently opened our flagship store in Manhattan, located @ 125 Fulton Street, to bring our quality, second to none bagels and products to NYC!
The Long Island Bagel Café’s have created a family of bagel stores that take pride in delivering legendary service to all our loyal customers. The Long Island Bagel Café’s only use the old fashioned recipes that have been handed down from generation to generation of family. We hand roll, kettle cook and bake each and every bagel to perfection daily.
Finally, The Long Island Bagel Café only uses the highest quality products when producing our extensive menu of over 100 salads and spreads that are offered daily. Our menu offers only the finest in Hand sliced appetizing, Boars Head Meats and High End Cheeses, Solid White Tunas, the freshest poultry and hand selected produce at the very highest quality delivered to each of our locations daily.
Due to our rapid expansion and popularity, The Long Island Bagel Café’s flagship store in Manhattan needs a marketing intern. We are looking for a motivated, high energy individual, to obtain professional accounts through strategic marketing campaigns. The intern will use various direct and indirect marketing platforms to achieve their objectives.
ResponsibilitiesJob responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for tracking the response of current electronic and print mailings
• Assist in the analysis and profitability of mailings and subsequent data
• Create ad-hoc reports upon request
• Various research projects as needed
• Analyze, graph and generate reports on traffic metrics
• Provide reporting on key metrics
• Provide suggestions for improving marketing funnel and extraction of key data from prospects
• Review, revise, implement and enhance data capture tools to ensure proper functionality
• Develop test plans to determine optimal data capture experience
• Collect and maintain competitive information
• Identify business opportunities and trends
RequirementsRequirements: Sophomore, Junior or Senior pursuing their undergraduate degree in marketing, business or hospitality
Hours: 20-25 hrs per week (flexible on days/hours)
Compensation: $7.50 per hour
Perks: Free food compliments of the The Long Island Bagel Café!