Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
150 S Pine Island Rd Suite 300
DescriptionUniform Advantage is the leading retailer of scrubs and medical uniforms. The company operates out of Plantation, Florida. It has grown to include 27 scrubs stores located in key cities across the US and Canada, a catalog division and an entity dedicated to the online market.
As the company is in the private sector, all aspects of marketing are completed in-house. The intern will gain invaluable hands-on experience and be directly involved with ongoing social media efforts and marketing campaigns.
*Please note that the internship is unpaid, but fuel reimbursement will be provided. Additionally, we can work with your college or University regarding credit hours and there is room for growth after the completion of the internship.
Responsibilities- Assist with online marketing campaigns (including link building and SEO ventures)
- Collaborate with the Marketing team for current marketing and advertising efforts
- Write copy to be featured in online advertising space
- Aid the Director of Marketing on an as-needed basis for current projects
Requirements- Must be currently enrolled in a college/University or a recent graduate (Marketing major preferred)
- Demonstrate a strong interest in social media, pay-per-click advertising, SEO
- Possess strong skills in writing, communication, and copy writing
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
- Microsoft Excel proficiency required
- Availability at least 3 days a week preferred