ExxonMobil Community Summer Jobs Program: Dress for Success Houston Marketing Intern (Paid InternshiDress for Success Houston
Marketing for Financial FirmFund Wisdom
Strategic Marketing InternBloomforth Corp
ENTRY LEVEL MARKETING ASSOCIATE - PAID TRAININGAdore, Inc.
FASHION / COSMETICS: Marketing. Advertising. Sales.Adore, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
A.D.D. Marketing + Advertising
6600 Lexington Ave.
DescriptionA.D.D. Marketing & Advertising is currently seeking interns!
A.D.D. Internship Program
A.D.D. Marketing & Advertising is a hybrid advertising and non-traditional marketing agency located in Los Angeles that has its footprint firmly planted in the entertainment and pop culture market. Please visit: www.addmarketing.com
A.D.D. Marketing is best known for non-traditional marketing initiatives such as lifestyle, retail, street and online marketing, mobile tour marketing, event marketing, PR stunts and college marketing. The Social Media Department at A.D.D. Marketing develops and manages online marketing campaigns for A.D.D. clients, which includes companies in entertainment (music, movies, TV), gaming and consumer products.
Interns have the opportunity to work with our social media department and our street department to gain experience in both areas.
- Assist Project Mangers in researching target lists for online marketing campaigns and researching markets, colleges, events and locations for street campaigns
- Assist Project Managers with compiling final marketing reports for campaigns by reviewing rep reports, verifying information and entering the reports into report templates.
- Assist in the creation of spreadsheets relating to social media data collection
- Brainstorm new creative ideas for future marketing initiatives with a collaborative group
- Assist the entire office by doing general office duties
- Opportunity to do actual paid street marketing projects, hitting retail locations, events and other locations with client materials and distributing them hand to hand
What you’ll learn
- How non-traditional advertising/marketing works
- How marketing initiatives work from start to finish
- All that goes into executing marketing campaigns on a national scale
- How to effectively target consumers in major markets in the US and online
- Gain real world experience working with a variety of different high-profile companies, campaigns and products
Perfect for creative thinkers and eager students majoring in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations and Advertising.
- Must reside in the Los Angeles area during the internship
- Must be a student and qualify for college internship credit
- Must be available at least 2 days per week
- Ideal for film, video game and entertainment enthusiasts!
- Knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Word and Excel, experience using the Apple programs Pages and Numbers a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop or InDesign) a plus
- Online, Social Media or Street experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment under little supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Must be a highly organized with great attention for detail
This internship is unpaid. To Apply: Email: Staffing@addmarketing.com Be sure to place "Spring Internship" in the subject line or spam guard will delete it. Please attach your resume in PDF format and provide a short cover letter in the body of your email.