Nonprofit Incorporation Marketing InternWrite Solutions Global
Marketing AssistantOccupational Assessment Services, Inc.
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing & Branding Opportunity For Ambitious, Driven & Organized IndividualThe Occupreneur® Coach
Marketing AssistantHyde Company
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Southern California Fine Music Center
4912 W Slauson Ave.,
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAt Southern California Fine Music Center, parent company of the Ladera Music Academy, we believe that making music should a fun, stimulating, stress-reliving, and self-expressive endeavor. After two years in the after-school enrichment market, we have expanded to open a location to further serve the community. We are looking for team members who will bring their passion to our hard-working team. The marketing intern will have the opportunity to use and develop their marketing skills to have a real impact on the business. We are seeking creative individuals who are go-getters and self-starters. Possibility of permanent, part-time placement.
Responsibilities• Help assemble sales and marketing proposals,
• Distribute marketing materials to employees and customers.
• Staffing registration tables at events,
• Supporting Product/class launches
• Prepare brochures and other collateral
• Assist with sponsor recruitment
• Coordinate special & monthly events
• Place and track advertising
• Media relations
• Develop detailed marketing plans
• Develop a strong understanding of company’s products and services
• Sell to current customers and prospect for new business
• Coordinate with internal departments to respond quickly to customer needs, requests and problems
• Perform market research through interviews, focus groups and surveys
• Assist with forming alliances with local businesses
• Assist with developing marketing strategies for promoting programs and services
• Assist with branding and logo
• Assist with developing a marketing campaign for membership recruitment, programs, and events
Requirements• Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong computer skills (Adobe and Publisher proficiency required)
• Previous marketing skills strongly preferred
• Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design majors preferred
Must be enrolled in a four-year university and have at least a 3.0 G.P.A.
Enrolled for course credit a plus