Marketing InternshipBookmark This
3140 W Kennedy Blvd, Suite 115
DescriptionExakt Marketing is a full service marketing agency that provides services across many different market sectors including higher education, associations and professional services, but focuses on three primary practice areas: restaurants & hospitality, health, wellness & fitness and meeting & conference planning.
Duration: Fall, Spring, Summer Semesters
Compensation: $500 stipend or credit hours upon successful completion
1. To expose interns to and engage them in the interworkings of a marketing agency, providing them opportunities to work as a part of the Exakt Marketing team on "real" client assignments.
2. To engage interns in the strategic planning for clients' marketing that may include brand ideation and development, campaign and promotion design, social media marketing, etc.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on managing their marketing campaigns, (“offline” this could include print coordination, media interaction, etc.; “online” this could include blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" business environment.
Responsibilities1. Work with the Exakt team to research, plan, design and implement marketing strategies for clients.
2. Analyze assigned clients’ marketing strategies on a weekly basis.
3. Make suggestions to improve clients’ marketing strategies on a weekly basis.
4. Assist with offline and online advertising campaigns for assigned clients (coordinate, post, tweet, like, write, comment, back link, bookmark, etc., using an enterprise social CRM tool in some cases).
Requirements1. Current college student (sophomore, junior or senior or any level graduate student) with a focus on marketing, advertising or related field.
2. Demonstrated experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Blogging, etc., (including personal use).
3. Excellent writing skills.
4. Goal and team oriented.
5. Have taken Marketing or Advertising courses.
6. Must be in the Tampa, FL area.
7. Must be able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours a week (5 days/week, 2 hours/day).