Event Marketing Assistant - Entry LevelBear Claw Events
Social Media SamuraiThe Dreamathon
Interior Design Showroom Marketing Intern CoordinatorBrendan Bass Showroom
INTERNSHIPS & COLLEGE GRADUATES - Entry Level MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Internships and Full Time MarketingAce Promotions, Inc.
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Spark Strategic Ideas
DescriptionSummary: Spark Strategic Ideas is a strategic branding firm that focuses on integrating advertising, marketing, public relations and social media to maximize results for their clients. Based in Charlotte, N.C., Spark puts together a customized team of strategic planners, designers, web developers, media planners/buyers, PR professionals and social media experts for each client based on their needs and has a proven record of building programs that result in increased brand awareness and sales. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Intern Primary Functions
• Creative brainstorming
• Writing and editing including but not limited to social media, news releases, website copy
• Assist with media relations efforts, including searching for and maintaining media contacts list, writing news releases and potentially working with members of the media.
• Research projects
• Assist with file management system for current, past projects and archival materials
• Working with vendors to obtain estimates and executing printing projects
• Deliveries to clients and for the agency
• Some data entry, clerical and office assistant responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Experience: writing, editing
• General computer skills
• Ability to work individually and as a team member