Marketing InternshipBookmark This
168 Madison Ave. 7th Floor
DescriptionDon’t read this unless you want to be seriously challenged as a top flight marketing intern with a hot new Madison Avenue Tech Startup. We’re looking for the best and the brightest, senior year or graduate students to work with us and earn some serious stripes and maybe a future with Bizcastr.tv.
We’re innovative, smart, savvy and selective because we can be. That means an internship with us means something. We’re wrapping up alpha tests and pushing into the market and the experience you’ll gain won¹t be found in text books for awhile because we’re driving something new, bold and big.
If you want to work hard in a hands-on environment like no other, here’s your chance to step up and take ownership of an internship of your own, no one else will have.
Our team has intern positions for marketing assignments in research, strategy, promotion, PR, experiential, and digital marketing. Limited positions. High energy, Seat belt included. We’re ready to take off.
ResponsibilitiesInclude: maintaining social media pages, market research, writing press releases, brand development, power point presentations, and another tasks given by the Chief Marketing Officer or President of BizCastr.
• Follow direction well and provide valuable input as we finalize our branding for the
• Become a tough brand police person, helping us role out our style with rules
• Best in class at research, current events and marketing trends
• Be fluent in excel and/or basic data base programs
• Communicate in writing and conversationally
• Be detail oriented and presentation capable