Marketing Internship - Cleanroom Supplies Distribution & Medical Related ProductsBookmark This
15041 Bake Parkway, Bldg F
DescriptionNationwide distributor of Cleanroom products and equipment is looking to hire an intern with strong communication skills and a solid understanding of graphics and the digital media landscape, search engine optimization, copy-writing, branding, design, graphics and various social media websites. Our company has recently redesigned our website, and will soon launch many different promotional campaigns to bring in more traffic and online sales. The intern hired for this position will be an important part of these campaigns and will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant team who are excited to share this exciting opportunity with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online & marketing experience.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of general marketing, online marketing and SEO.
Position will turn into an entry level paid marketing position for the properly qualified and proven candidate.
This position is a great introduction for experience and opportunities in the lucrative medical manufacturing and related businesses.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation and development of content for online distribution through company website, blogs, social media sites, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotions, and general marketing uses.
• Monitor, provide support and promote on blogs, forums, and social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook and more.
• Website and social media optimization including keyword analysis and development.
• Assist with trade show promotions.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Graphics design and creation.
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Contribute to website in various ways
• Keyword analysis
RequirementsPerson should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a good working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, some HTML, Photoshop, the web and social media. PowerPoint and Flash experience is a bonus. Some print work experience or knowledge would also be helpful.
A major in Marketing/Business / Computer Graphics and/or Communications is helpful, but not required. The requirements and skills listed above are more relevant to the position.