Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Internet Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Content Marketing Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The National Constitution Center
525 Arch St.
DescriptionThe NCC is the first and only nonprofit, nonpartisan institution devoted to the most powerful vision of freedom ever expressed: the U.S. Constitution. The Center illuminates constitutional ideals and inspires active citizenship through a state-of-the-art museum experience, including hundreds of interactive exhibits, films and rare artifacts; must-see feature exhibitions; the internationally acclaimed, 360-degree theatrical production Freedom Rising; and the iconic Signers' Hall, where visitors can sign the Constitution alongside 42 life-size, bronze statues of the Founding Fathers. As America's forum for constitutional dialogue, the Center engages diverse, distinguished leaders of government, public policy, journalism and scholarship in timely public discussions and debates. The Center also houses the Annenberg Center for Education and Outreach, the national hub for constitutional education, which offers cutting-edge civic learning resources both onsite and online.
Responsibilities- Assist Marketing Department in development of promotions, internally and externally
- Telemarketing: Cold calling to area companies to request that they display our information in their venues.
- Guidebook Listings: follow-up on all published and electronically produced guide books, including Frommers, AAA, etc., to ensure that the Center is listed appropriately
- Street Team Captain: Overseeing the Center’s Street Teams in distribution of brochures, etc. for effective guerilla marketing
- Attend conventions, trade shows, and other events as needed to distribute materials and help with the promotion of the Center. (Some weekends may be necessary)
- Conduct daily visits to the Independence Visitor Center to maintain the NCC’s promotional presence by ensuring all promotional materials are well-organized and fully-stocked.
- Assist the marketing department with upcoming promotions through brainstorming, planning, organizing, and executing promotional events
- Assist with designing flyers for upcoming promotions.
- Assist with finding new ways to market temporary exhibits, and targeting new audiences.
- Perform other related duties as assigned