Business Development / Sales InternAmerican Income Life
PR / Marketing AssistantBefore Dessert
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Echos Media Boutique
Website content and social media marketingKemteck Inc
Marketing Communications Intern Wanted for Entrepreneur Training CompanyDeanna Maio Coaching & Consulting
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
7059 Blair Rd NW
DescriptionKenergy Solar is a DC-based solar installation firm with a focus on design and installation of residential and commercial solar photovoltaic energy systems. We have built over 125 projects to date, and have installed over 1200 kW of solar capacity in DC, MD, and VA.
We are seeking a candidate to assist with marketing efforts to build our market share in the residential sector. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a marketing role in the fast-growing renewable energy industry. You will also have many chances to attend networking events, meet other solar industry leaders, and learn all about solar power and the solar industry.
Responsibilities- Assist in the creation of marketing materials such as newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist with trade shows and events to promote company and increase attendance
- Implement radius mailer marketing campaign
- Write blog posts to drive organic traffic to our website and increase engagement
- Collaborate with team on a variety of other marketing efforts
- Bring your own marketing ideas to the table and help to implement them
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (or similar degree track)
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Interest in renewable energy and marketing
- Ideal candidates are comfortable taking charge of projects and working semi-independently. Candidates should also be adaptable, fast learners, and creative minded.