Marketing InternshipBookmark This
International Bowling Campus
621 Six Flags Dr
The International Bowling Campus (“IBC") is the home to multiple companies that have come together to grow the sport of bowling. Those companies include the United States Bowling Congress, Bowling Proprietors’ Association of America, and the International Bowling Museum and Hall of Fame. The International Bowling Campus is located in Arlington, Texas.
The United States Bowling Congress currently has an opportunity for a Marketing Intern for the fall semester. This is an unpaid internship for college credit.
This position will learn the key facets of working in marketing for a sports organization by:
• Ensuring new projects have the appropriate forms completed for new projects, time lines are updated, etc…
• Coordinating internal distribution of updated marketing literature and ensuring everyone is updated with the most recent version.
• Communicate marketing efforts through social networking, etc…
• Proficiency with MS Office applications required
• Interest in the sports and recreation industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, including good phone demeanor
• General understanding of marketing and market research process helpful
• Ability to follow directions and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to be a team player required
• Attention to detail essential
• Ability to be flexible with changing priorities required
• Knowledge of bowling is beneficial, but not required
• Ability to be standing/walking for extended periods of time at events
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time and work at computer required
• Must have transportation to and from events