Marketing Internship, Intern [Must apply on JobMinglr.com]JobMinglr
Future Country Directors / Vertical Heads – Entry Strategy & Implementation for an Indian Org.India For Transformation
Non Profit Event Promotions Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeCitizens For affordable Legal Aid
Digital Marketing InternDozen Digital
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Creativity At Last
DescriptionMust be a bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the marketing function of a consulting company. In this role you will provide valuable administrative support to a small and very dynamic team and will be comfortable carrying out routine tasks individually and as part of a team. There will also be the opportunity to carry out specific projects for the right person. As a confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with corporate supporters and individuals and will use your creativity to help with marketing communications and activities.
To assist the marketing team to maximise awareness for the business
1. To update and maintain the website and presence on external sites,
including social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
2. To assist with development of communication materials.
3. To assist with creation and distribution of newsletters and promotional items.
4. To assist with events and contests
5. To undertake specific research projects occasionally to help bring new clients in
6. To help to accurately maintain database of clients and supporters.
7. To attend team meetings and be willing to contribute to other team activities as
8. Develop written and website-based promotional materials for Elite Wellness activities,
blog, and charitable donations. Marketing Techniques
9. Develop and implement specific approaches to marketing Elite Wellness services and
special events with an emphasis on client outreach and website development.
10. Conduct research and analysis, by tabulating results from evaluation forms and
creating reports summarizing key findings
11. Participate in the development of new marketing materials
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Excellent knowledge of most social media platforms and creating marketing campaigns
• Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Good research and internet skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent team player
Desirable but not required:
• Previous marketing, fundraising or events experience
• Experience of web updating using a content management system
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and desk-top publishing