Marketing InternshipBookmark This
3711 Market Street, 19103
DescriptionWe are looking for an ace social networker with experience in community building. You will be part of a team responsible to help build HootBoard communities from the ground up and will report directly to the Founder of the company.
Job responsibilities include:
- Building HootBoard communities for key Philadelphia area universities
- Connect with prospective users, community leaders & business organizations to identify opportunities for community building.
- Monitor and moderate community activity, analyze data for user behaviors
- Get usability & product feedback from users, customers
- Execute marketing/email campaigns using services like mail chimp, facebook, twitter, Linkedin and HootBoard itself.
- Blog about HootBoard services, success stories & interesting activity that happens in various communities.
- Optional – Web-design if you have skills to do so.
This is your opportunity to be part of a startup that is at the cusp of its launch and high growth soon after – you will have an opportunity to play a significant part in its success. This is guaranteed to be a fast paced environment with lot to learn along the way. Work hours as well as locations are flexible and you will be expected to represent HootBoard at various networking events, meet-ups which will provide ample opportunity to socialize and build connections.