Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Full House Productions
6300 Carmel Road Suite 110
DescriptionFull House Productions (FHP) is a marketing company based in Charlotte, NC that represents local and national brands, including Vida Cantina, StrikeCity, Blackfinn Ameripub, Whisky River, SUITE, Rooftop 210, Bubble and Libretto’s Pizzeria. FHP also represents several prominent events within the Charlotte community, such as Alive After Five, Silent Disco, Sip & Stroll and Grave Diggers Ball.
Full House Productions offers interns a unique opportunity to support an array of projects for clients based locally in Charlotte, as well as nationwide. Our interns will gain hands on experience by assisting our team throughout the development and execution of strategic marketing programs and high profile events. In this role, interns will be exposed to projects that cultivate teamwork, strategic planning, communication and creativity. This internship is unpaid; college credit is available.
Responsibilities• Help develop, organize and execute marketing campaigns, promotions and events
• Assist in the creation of printed and digital marketing collateral
• Assist with social media page management and digital marketing strategy
• Research industry trends and potential external marketing opportunities
• Participate in creative brainstorming sessions
Requirements• Organized, with keen attention for detail
• Team player who isn't afraid of taking initiative
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible availability, with a minimum of 2-3 days a week
• Knowledge of Adobe or other graphic design software is not required but a definite plus
• Personable, fun and upbeat character a must!