non-paying internship, seeking skills in marketing/ social media/ business administrationGlowHouse Kids
Marketing & Sales Internship ProgramBook&Table, Inc.
Marketing internAesthetic Institute of Dallas
Marketing/Outreach Coordinator and Business Development InternNYC Therapy Group
Much more than an internship...Knowledge NoteBook
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
15233 Ventura Blvd.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Description360 Agency is a marketing and advertising agency of lively, multi-faceted team of experts and strategists, technologists and artists, committed to the art of crafting innovative solutions for our clients. We’re all about creating and activating all the things you dream about.
Strategic, head-banging ideation sessions, to groundbreaking live event productions, we create the experiences that are unique, engaging and focused on results.
From sweeping, beautiful creative, to research-rich solutions and dynamic, flawless executions- our team extends beyond traditional, pushing your vision across multiple platforms.
• Retail experiences: Merchandising, Demos, Sampling and impacting the point of sale
• Digital experiences: from interactive ads, custom microsites, viral marketing & social networking
• Engagement experience: the live experience at the park, festival, concert, movie theatre or the back yard
That’s the broad stroke of our work (just to name a few) at the 360 agency.
Capable? Proven. A vast portfolio of successful corporate brand campaigns that have been trademarked.
Passionate? Check. Long hours, insane projects and we LOVE doing them.
Experienced? Done. Over 15 years of serving our clients, The Coca Cola Company, AT&T, GOYA, Mission Foods, Hyundai.
360 agency Philosophy: Focus on people’s passion points. Be persuasive, sometimes emotive, always engaging. Deliver ROI.
Specialties: Experiential Marketing, Promotional Marketing, Event Staffing, Guerilla Marketing
· Vendor coordinating
· Procuring assets
· On-site management of events
· Field/Staff supervisor
· Potential travel to events
Requirements· 3rd/4th year students or recent graduates
· Marketing Major
· Interest in learning the digital, social and experiential marketing industry
· Available to work 20 hours a week from July to September